The conclusion is tough to write for some students. All the works were written must include a conclusion. It needs to be a great conclusion that will stand out. A determination is a summary of what you have discussed in your paper. It gives an overview of why your work is essential. This is why I have decided to share the tips on how you can write the best conclusion for your work.
How to make your conclusion appropriate?
- Summaries the main argument to the reader if it is too complex;
- Discuss the significance of the results;
- Give an overview of the details of the topic;
- Do not add new details;
- Restate the problem persuasively.
Rules of a conclusion
- A reasonable conclusion helps you to show your in-depth knowledge about the essay;
- Do not use vague or hard language in conclusion;
- Do not go into an in-depth discussion about the results;
- Give information about further studies.
A conclusion paragraph should have the following:
- A conclusion starter. This is a sentence involving the thesis of your statement. If you are having problems starting to write your conclusion, rewrite your thesis statement.
- Summary of the main parts of the essay. Have 2 or 3 sentences summarizing what you discussed in the body of the paper. Explain their findings and how they can fit together.
- A concluding sentence. This sentence brings the feeling of an end to the work, it also connects the readers to the essay’s introduction.
How to write the best conclusion
- Use “So what”. If you are sitting there stuck not knowing what to write in your end, or the ones you have drafted are not making sense to you, look for someone to read it for you. Ask the person to continually be asking you so what whenever making a concluding statement. Brainstorm to come up with the best ideas of answering the question. Also you can try to use free essay writers on the web.
- Go back to the theme in the introduction. It involves the readers’ full circle, if you start by describing a situation, you can conclude by using the same situation to bring a new view. Use keywords from the introduction of images.
- Do not summarize but synthesize. The main point of the paper should be summarized in the conclusion. However, you need to be careful and cautious not to repeat the things in the article but show readers the points you came up with and how you discussed them with great examples that fit the context. Put all these things together in summary. Use a provocative understanding of the research.
- Purpose a course of action, solution to an issue, and further studies. These will help direct the readers’ thoughts and assist them in applying your details and opinion into their own lives to see broader implications.
- Point to broader implications. Show the results of your paper. If your article is about a prominent person, your conclusion should include the impact he/she had on society.
- Echo. Rewrite the introduction of your essay to grab the attention of readers. Fining your paper with the same facts discussed in the presentation will show that you have a good understanding of the topic
- Prediction. Try to predict what will happen on your topic shortly. Use when and if to provide support for your points.
What to include?
Last view on problems raised in the research paper
It gives a good and lasting impression, and it will show how confident you are with your work. Show the research’s essential findings and the main points of the evaluation and result that are not expected when conducting the study.
Summary to show the significance of the research
The conclusion provides a chance to cover a so what? From the readers, after reading the essay.
Your own opinions
The conclusion part allows you to talk about your personal opinion. It shows your thought. Show how the study impacted the findings and their importance.
Thoughts on the future
If the 200 word essay is exciting and exciting, it provides awareness to discuss the argument. Show how the issues can be discussed further. Also, evaluate how the study will be developed in the future. Name the people that have undertaken this problem and their ideas.
Steps on developing a reasonable conclusion
When the topic is on contemporary problems, tell the readers what will happen if the problem is not solved. New information should not be added, or the new facts should also be omitted.
- Recommend some course of action;
- Make the conclusion authoritative by using the opinions of the experts and also quotations;
- Critical information should be reported to represent the main point of the paper;
- Express personal reflection;
- Give a new perspective of the results by interpreting them in your way;
- A brief but powerful statement should finish off the conclusion;
- The tone should be consistent throughout the paper;
- Proofread the whole paper to ensure the crucial points are all covered.
Make a conclusion effect rhetorically
It is whereby you link the introduction and conclusion to give the paper fullness. Ways of ensuring this:
- Ask questions in the introduction and use the end in answering them;
- Use a story o pun in the introduction and finish it in conclusion. Introduce it just briefly;
- Use a beautiful and compelling story of reincarnation;
- Depend on imagery- make words and images in the introduction and reflect it in conclusion. It gives you a feeling of totality;
- These features will enable the paper to stick in the mind of the readers.
How to conclude logically?
Use hard facts to make a brief conclusion that is on point. The majority of the people do not like hearing hard events, so it will be your work to pay attention to.
Techniques to use to make the conclusion effective
- Recommend a solution
- Give the reader a graphical explanation of the effects of idleness.
- Refer back to the great thinkers, scientists
- Illustrate the urgency
- Point out critical statistics that speak facts
- Use personal experience
- Use a hook for the introduction.
- Say it if the research does not provide a solution.